As soon as you have registered, you may fill in your profile and make it public, thereby obtaining full membership. You can exchange with others, open a group and make your projects publicly accessible.
For membership in this community an occupation dealing with intervention in health promotion and prevention is required, such as:
- project leader, project team
- project execution organization, funding organization or assessing authority
- responsible person for health promotion and prevention in organizations
- evaluator or other researcher
- student of public health, health promotion or prevention
- responsible person for quality in institutions of health promotion/prevention
- expert of other disciplines related to health promotion and prevention
- organization which employs health promotion and prevention experts
The community is based in Switzerland - experts from the whole world are also very welcome!
Membership is free of cost. Although designed for the needs of professionals in health promotion and prevention, everyone is welcome to register with quint-essenz.
For an organization to become publicly visible, a member of that organization who is already a member of the quint-essenz community will have to register the organization and sign up for approval. Health Promotion Switzerland will check the entry and approve the organization if the requirements for membership are fulfilled.
As soon as you are registered on quint-essenz, you can join the discussion and open new groups.
In order to use the project management tool or your project publicly visible for others it is sufficient to register as a member - you do not need to make your own profile publicly visible. Quint-essenz is operated by Health Promotion Switzerland which undertakes no quality control of the projects published on this site.
The activity index provides information on how active an expert, organization or group is involved in the community.